Tyre recycling plant cost is always the first considering factors. Due to different efficiency and technology, tire recycling plants which turn tyre to pyrolysis oil has different costs on the market. Beston, as the top manufacturer, always offers economical tire recycling plant cost for customers. And a large deal of customers approved our machines, like Nigerian customer, South African customer, Canadian customer, the Philippines customer, etc.
How to Budget the Cost of Tyre Recycling Plant
1. Tyre waste. There are several factors about tire to affect the cost of this project, like size, water content, heavy, etc. You may need tire crushing machine, drying machine and waste tire pyrolysis machine to satisfy your requirement.
2. Output. The small scale machine with lower cost occupies smaller area compared with large scale equipment with higher cost. When thinking over to buy which model, you are supposed to take plant area and the capacity into consideration. Besides, we recommend one type which saves energy and has high capacity for you.
3. Situation of local area. When you set up this plant, you need to think about the cost of the labor, electricity, water, tyre waste, and so on. What’s more, the fuel cost can’t be neglected. Select the most economical one from these available choices.
How to Lower the Cost of Waste Tyre Recycling Plant
1. Governmental support. Consult your government about this environmental-friendly project. Some countries will offers considerable subsidy to these industries which is conducive to local environment.
2. Fuel. Beston tyre oil plant has unique design which can reuse waste combustible gas directly. The combustible gas recycling system remove the impurity. And the combustible gas directly enters into the reactor. Normally, after the first preheating, the combustible gas generated in the pyrolysis process can satisfy the demand in the next process.
3. Manual labor. If the manual labor in your area is expensive, you should think over the continuous type. It requires less people compared with semi-continuous type. Normally, it just requires three people per shift. And it needs two shifts per day.
4. Reprocessing the final products to high quality. After reprocessing these oil, carbon black or steel wire, these final products will bring high economical value to you.
|Pyrolysis Oil (35%-45%)||• Can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel oil or fuel oil by waste oil distillation machine.|
|• Can be used as fuel for iron factory, power plant, cement factory, etc.|
|Carbon Black (30%-35%)||• Can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high-quality carbon by the carbon black processing plant.|
|• Make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|Combustible Gas||• Can be used as fuel heating the pyrolysis reactor.|
|Steel Wire||• Can be sold directly|
Several Models with Different Tyre Recycle Plant Cost
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
Where to Get Affordable Cost
The tyre recycling machine cost in the market is variable. Among these manufacturers, Beston Company is the top choice for customers. Firstly, the tire recycling equipment cost is rather favored. Secondly, we have comprehensive production line to deal with waste and to recycle waste. Thirdly, our machines has high requirement for environmental standard. We offers dedusting system with different configuration to achieve the purpose of meeting local environmental standards and optimize customer’s budget.
Tyre recycling plant cost is vital when you wanna do tire recycling business. But, the technology, quality, delivery and service are same important. Although the waste tyre recycling plant cost we offer is not the lowest, we can give our guarantee for you to make sure your maximum benefit.