The purpose of Beston waste tyre recycling plant is used to make tyre chunks (15*15) or powder (5-30 mesh). Then investors are able to gain economic benefits from the final products. Most of you are looking for a way to reuse tyre in a pollution-free system. Beston plants are such an appropriate project. Besides, we also provide machine to make oil from it.
Note: Beston not only provide these machines but also other related tyre recycling machines. Leave your demand to us.
Select Right Company to Buy Waste Tyre Recycling Plants – Beston
Beston Machinery, as a manufacturer, has got many achievements in tyre recycling field. Beston has established more than 20 waste tyre pyrolysis plants in the global world. Many people choose us because of the following reasons.
1. Contact us online directly at any time. Whether the email or the phone, you can contact us directly. We guarantee we will reply within 24 hours.
2. Providing a series of services. From consultation to post-service, there are groups of professional personnel to reply you and solve your problem. If you have doubt about this project, like certificates, making materials, design of each part, installation, and so on.
3. Visit manufacturing base at any time. If you have an interest to Beston machine, we recommend that you pay a visit to our manufacturing plant. We believe you can get an impressive image for our machine.
4. Beston has exported different models to more than sixteen countries. These successful plant projects shows the strength of Beston Machinery. These former customers showed that Beston plant was totally worthy of their investment for waste tire recycling. And the feedback gained from them is helpful for you to learn about the tire recycling plants.
How to Start Tire Recycling Process?
Note: contact us to see more pictures of shredder tire or tire powder.
Waste Tyre Recycling Plant video
Recycle Tyre to Oil
Besides, we also provide tyre pyrolysis plant to recycle waste tyre. Through high-temperature pyrolysis, it converts tyre waste into oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas. At present, waste tyre, as black pollution, has become the biggest waste recovery problem. The traditional ways for disposing of tyre are not friendly to the environment. And their benefits for economy are little. Beston tyre waste recycling plant helps you to get profit from these waste. There is an existed project in UK.
Tyres Recycling Plant in UK
Making Economic Value from Final Products Got from Tire Recycling Plant
|• Pyrolysis Oil
1. Can be sold directly.
2. Reprocessed into diesel by waste oil distillation machine.
|• Carbon Black
1. Can be sold directly.
2. Reprocessed into high-quality carbon by the carbon black processing plant.
3. Make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.
|• Steel Wire
Can be sold directly.
|• Combustible Gas
Can be used as fuel heating the reactor.
Choose Qualified Beston Tyre Recycling Plant as Top Option
1. Contact the manufacturer who enjoys high reputation. Beston Goup is a manufacturer of tire recycling plants for sale. Up to now, we offer four models, including batch type and continuous type. View the following table to know the parameters of waste tyres recycling plant for sale.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Features||Easy installation, small cost||High efficiency, easy operation|
|Raw Materials||Waste Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
2. Make price and quality comparison among these different brands. The lowest price doesn’t mean the good quality. The key for you to pay attention to is price ratio. Beston tyre recycle plant with reasonable price has long-term service life.
3.Find the machine with innovative technology. Beston waste tyre recycling pyrolysis plant has the newest technology to convert tyre to oil. Besides, we have other design to make the efficiency quick.
The Advantages of Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
1. Adopt Good parts. In order to enhance the quality of tyre waste recycling plant, Beston Machinery adopts appropriate materials, like standard 235b/W245r steel. Only the qualified rubber recycling machine will bring more customers to us.
2. Take sealing pyrolysis system with high standard. Sealing system not makes the process safer but also prevents bad smell from spreading. This generation of scrap tyre recycling plant is tested many times. It has great performance whether in sealing effect or in efficiency.
3. Combustible gas reburning system. There is the process of dealing with waste gas which can’t be liquefied. After desulfurated by hydroseal, waste oil gas can be burned again in the combustion chamber.
4. Dust removal system. The high-temperature waste smoke in the reactor will goes three or four procedures and meet European emission standard. These procedures include water washing, water spray, ceramic ring absorption and activated carbon absorption. Normally, waste smoke handled by first three filter can meet international emission standards.
Waste tyre recycling plant has great promising future for processing waste tyre, rubber or other materials. With cars increasing year by year, the demand for this project will be higher. Beston tire recycling plant for sale can realize two purposes for investors. One is to turn the waste into oil or other usable products. That is the economic value. The other one is to relieve environmental pollution in your local area. Accordingly, choosing Beston scrap tyre recycling plant right now.
* Is there requirement for waste tyre when you adopt tyre recycling plant for sale?
It depends on the model you choose. For continuous models, the size of waste tyre is small than 2-5 cm.
* What exclusive technology does Beston Group have?
We are the first company who has created the new heating system. This system combines heating and recycling together.
* What are the safe devices in Beston tire recycling plant?
There are a series of safe devices in this plant. They are pressure gauge, thermometer, emergency venting valve, vacuum pump, automatic alarming system, hydroseal, etc.
* What is the heating materials?
Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.